Thursday, February 4, 2016

Chinese New Year Greetings from Romania



As the Chinese New Year approaches, I would like wish my friends and family members Gong Xi Fa Chi. In the spirit of the occasion I received the above greetings not from China Radio International nor Radio Taiwan International, but rather Radio Romania International.

Xie Lu Bin (Serban), the Chinese Editoral Director at RRI emailed it, along with the following message: "...A few years ago I found this postcard a antique shop in Bucharest. I guess it was printed before the Second World War. I do not know whether this postcard is a  Chinese New Year greeting card, but I hope you will accept it as our station's Spring Festival blessing. On behalf of my Chinese newsroom colleagues, Su Yan, Marian, Xiaoyu, Xuebin, Luo and Yi. we would like to wish you Happy New Year, good health, prosperous business and good luck!"

1 comment: