Monday, June 15, 2020

Radio Romania International (via Tiganesti)

Radio Romania International via Tiganesti was received on 22 March  2020. An English language transmission to Australia-Pacific target, featuring the programmes "World of Culture" on Alexander Nanau documentary film and "Culture & Nature" on Romanian Coat of Arms. was monitored from 06.50 till 07.00 UTC. Reception on  15.450 kHz rated a SINPO of 55454 -- excellent signal strength, clear audio content, moderate atmospheric noise.

 Reception report was emailed on the same day. Shortly afterwards I was notified  QSL would be sent later due to the Covid-19 disruption of mail service worldwide. On 16 June 2020, I received a blank, unsigned eQSL card. While I am grateful to just receive the card, I wish RRI had at least included the details confirming the report. That said, I completed the card for my personal records.

RX: Tecsun S-2000 ANT: Passive Loop QTH: Malaysia



No comments:

Post a Comment