Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Two QSLs from Voice of Vietnam Relay Sites


Two QSL cards from the Voice of Vietnam arrived in the letterbox over the past week. These verifications were for reception reports of their broadcasts originating from transmitter sites in Woofferton (UK), and Moosbrunn (Austria). While these transmissions were intended primarily for Europe, they are occasionally heard in South East Asia (Malaysia). While I have logged these sites before, the interest here are the different QSL cards -- one in Russian, another in English, together with bookmark depicting one of the Vietnamese ethnicities. Thank you, Voice of Vietnam!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I just sent a reception report to VoV myself, hoping a QSL is on its way! I always enjoy getting souvenirs and such from stations. Keep up with your blog, I love seeing all that you get. 73's!

    ReplyDelete